Commercial businesses, apartment complex’s, condominium complex, industrial warehouses, and residential homes have been severely damaged and the insurance company has grossly UNDERPAID or DENIED your claim? Where should we turn for advise?

Public Adjusters help level the playing field against your insurance company and work on YOUR behalf, NOT the insurance companies. If they don’t help you to reach a higher settlement, they receive nothing.

What Public Adjusters do?

As licensed & bonded Public adjusters we provide many services such as full property inspection of detailed damages, Scope of work to be estimated, detailed estimates of damage, photo documentation forensic specialist for roofing, structural engineers, forensic accounting,

business interruption, and we negotiate the claim on your behalf and let you go back to work running your business.


Insurance companies have their own team of adjusters, engineers and specialist who work for them and you the home or business owner need to have your own adjuster who will protect your claim interests.

Most business owners don’t know that Insurance attorneys rely on Public Insurance Adjusters to help define damages, estimates, and photo documentation to prepare claims for lawsuit. Why not start with a Public Adjuster first.

In addition, many owners currently have hail and wind damages, but property managers are so busy trying to keep properties leased that they do not have the time to inspect or the roof for damages and do not notice these issues until you have water issues leaking inside the structure, thus voiding your warranties to your roof shingles or flat roof systems.

For additional information go to www.adventpublicadjusters.com

Or call 844-claim help

About Author: